Monday, March 21, 2016

Rhythms del Mundo: #BoTB Results

Well, well. I'd like to say I'm surprised by the winner here, but... the Latin version of Clocks really does swing...


Clocks: 11
Lee
Michele
Susan
Cathy
Dixie
Hilary
Robin
Stephen
Birgit
FAE
Cherdo


Hotel California: 2
Jeffrey
Elliptical Man


Purple Haze: 4
Debbie
Jacques
John
Mike


What I am surprised at is the loser: Hotel California got all of two votes.

Wow.

I'm so glad you all enjoyed this quirky Battle. Thanks so much for coming by to play and vote and comment and dissect your opinions. Next Battle is on April 1st, and although this blog isn't joining the A-to-Z April Challenge, I am participating with The Dog Blog... which means April BoTB posts will probably be short and sweet (and result posts might be a tad late)... Apologies upfront for that, and thanks for understanding :)

Speaking of the Challenge and The Dog Blog, today is the Theme Reveal hop. If you're so inclined, I'd love to see you over there... That blog needs all the help it can get, and the theme I've chosen isn't exactly going to earn me any popularity awards, so a friendly comment or two to drown out the crickets would be much, much appreciated :)

Love you all to bits! And, to prove it, I leave you with another awesome Latin crossover cover. Bet you never imagined Led Zeppelin's mega classic could sound this good ;) (Give it time, though... it takes near 2 min from the start to get fully Latinized.)

8 comments :

  1. This was a fun battle and I am not surprised Hotel California was last but, regardless, it was still neat to listen to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the battle, but I'm sure the right group won. I'll try and help drown out the crickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sure to be on the losing end here. ☺ There was something off-putting about the Hotel California version, which apparently other people felt as well. Latinized Led Zep - that was a trip! Really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outcome here doesn't surprise me too much. I thought "Clocks" was so superior to the others. I check out the Dog Blog.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I was almost the only person who selected Hotel Califoria. These battles can be so crazy at times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dynamite! I may have to get a CD by these guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad Clocks won! Such an awesome version.
    Isn't it going to be crazy next month?! I'm tired already just thinking about it! I was going to sit out for BOTB but April 1st and April 15th just offered two great opportunities for battles. My April 1st one is going to be quirky too! :)
    So glad you're doing the A-Z on your dog blog. Brilliant theme! I'll look forward to checking it all out...

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...